Minutes away. A world apart. Tucker's Point, Bermuda's exquisite resort, is a mere 90 minutes from most major cities along the Atlantic coastline of the United States.
Bermuda Did You Know?
- Bermuda is 21 square miles and lies in the Atlantic Ocean.
- The nearest land is Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, at 570 miles away.
- The shallow reefs that encircle this tiny archipelago are studded with more than 500 shipwrecks dating from the 1500s to the 1990s.
- Bermuda consists of about 150 islands, but only 20 are inhabited.
- The islands were formed by volcanic rock topped by coral formations, leaving behind breathtaking caves which can be viewed nearby.
- The islands have no rivers or lakes or any fresh water wells, so they have to depend on rain water.
- Bermuda homes are known for their unique white roofs which act as a catchment for their water supply.