The challenging and scenic 18-hole, par-70 Tucker’s Point Golf Course was originally designed in 1932 by Charles H. Banks and enhanced in 2002 by Roger Rulewich, offering meticulous grooming for the ultimate in playability.
Traverse undulating fairways with elevated tees, while coping with the varying speed and direction of changeable winds. Take in dramatic water and overland views from multiple holes. Greens feature TifEagle, a Bermuda-grass hybrid that makes for a quick putting surface, while a practice facility includes a driving range, a 10,000-square-foot practice putting green, and a short-game area.
LESSONS & PROGRAMS
Tucker’s Point Golf Clubhouse, located on a panoramic hilltop, reflects signature Bermudian ambiance in its easy, elegant charm. It includes Sul Verde, a Golf Pro Shop, full-service locker rooms, and option bag storage is available. Sul Verde serves lunch and dinner daily, while the Pro Shop carries an extensive selection of merchandise from top brands such as Peter Millar, Fairway & Greene, FootJoy, and Titleist. The highest-quality rental irons are available for men and women.
- Monday, April 8th and Tuesday, April 9th
- Monday, June 10th and Tuesday, June 11th
- Monday, August 5th and Tuesday, August 6th
- Monday, April 28th and Tuesday, April 29th
- Monday, June 9th and Tuesday, June 10th
- Monday, August 11th and Tuesday, August 12th
Course Reservations & Etiquette
Tucker’s Point Club Members will receive access to the Member Only Portal which will allow them to book their Tee Times online. Alternatively the golf professionals will be happy to assist members with reserving tee times by calling +1 441 298 6970 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Tournament bookings must be made 3-days prior to the Tournament date. Players must provide their first and last name, handicap and contact information for all participants.
The golf club is currently operating with these attire and conduct guidelines to ensure the safety of guests and associates, and preserve the quality of the club experience for all participants:
- Tee times must be made in advance by calling or emailing the golf club.
- Players walking the course should maintain social distancing.
- Drivers are not permitted on the driving range.
- Appropriate attire is required. For men, shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks, or Bermuda shorts. For ladies, dresses, skirts, slacks, mid-length shorts, and blouses. On the course, appropriate golf shoes are required.
- Jogging, cycling, and recreational walking are not permitted on the course.
- Golfers are asked to allow faster groups to play through in the interest of time.